To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
Provides technical leadership, people leadership and coaching to developers across multiple agile teams. Leads the development competency within the team to drive innovation and ensuring that solutions are developed against the development standards and patterns that have been formulated within the team.
- Provides estimates and inputs to projects and development strategy
Guides, reviews and approves technical solution designs, striving towards a reusable API environment where appropriate.
Provides technical leadership across agile teams ensuring they are aligned and deliver to the development strategy, patterns and standards that respect compliance, security, operational best practice and best possible user experience.
Provides agile bespoke development capability in response to business requirements and technology exploitation.
Provides input and delivers to one-year operating plan
- Ensures developer quality and efficiency
Drives integrated quality assurance thinking in the coding approach that supports continuous integration.
Drives developer training plans and on-boarding to ensure relevant and up to date digital development skills are available.
Drives bespoke development architecture and coding standards in line with Its digital transformation strategy.
Measures developer quality and efficiency.
Assists the leadership team in building a digitally capable, business relevant API developer pipeline within the team.
- Collaborates with other IT teams to ensure trusted service delivery to functional and end teams
Collaborates with the leadership team to set development technologies, architectures, coding standards and processes that enable a speed with quality agile delivery culture.
Works with the DevOps Manager to ensure digitally relevant DevOps automation and process adherence
Works collaboratively with the Agile Project Manager to manage demand and delivery to projects and BAU requirements.
- Qualifications – NQF8 level in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with experience in software development.
- TOGAF Certification and Design Thinking certification.
- CSM, CSD and Product Owner experience with 3 to 5 years in developing strategic IT roadmaps.
- 5 -10 years programming experience (C#, .Net, .NET Core)
- 2 years as a Solution Architect.
- Cloud experience (AWS and Azure)
- 3 to 5 years working in a lead or management role.
- Experience of the agile methodology within an applications development environment advantageous.
- Tech savvy – Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Action oriented – Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Communicates effectively – Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences, enabling you to influence change within an enterprise environment
- Manages Complexity – Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Collaborates – Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objective
- Leverages research on technology-related concepts, trends and best practices to provide guidance on IT roadmap.
- Others approach you to help identify key issues, stakeholders and viewpoints in complex situations or problems
- Consistently maintains a keen awareness of the interrelationships among various components of large-scale activities/projects
- Applies diplomacy and tact, demonstrating respect for differing perspectives
- Shares information with colleagues and partners about industry trends and business opportunities.
- Consistently actively listens, interprets and presents messages in different ways to enhance understanding.
- Effectively anticipates and initiates change by staying updated on trends affecting one’s own field to adapt to an evolving landscape
- Demonstrates an advanced ability to systematically analyse, and mentor other on, insights from change
|Job Category||Retail / Information Technology|