To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below
Build and maintain an appropriately motivated skilled team
- Build a sustainable team capability.
- Mentor and Coach team members.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships across business, suppliers and IT.
Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes, technology and architecture.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes, technology and architecture.
- Utilise problem solving skills & techniques to drive the resolution of issues.
- Use strong analytical skills to provide input into the design of solutions and problem solving.
- Understand your Systems Architecture Integration Dependencies and Ensure the right infrastructure is in place for systems.
- Understand Enterprise Architecture and collaborate with EA on solutions.
- Accountable for the team’s adherence to the Clients testing & QA practices and processes.
- Ensure systems conform to IT governance and information security requirements.
- Responsible for addressing risks raised by audit (internal and external).
- Formulate application recovery plans including DR (Disaster Recovery) plans that are alignment with Business Continuity Plans (BCP).
- Accountable for alignment to IT BCP and formulating individual application BCP.
- Maintain a 3 to 5 year Technology and Business Roadmap.
- Effective management of 3rd party Service/Product Providers to ensure agreed deliverables are met within agreed Service Level.
- Contribute to Business Case formulation:
- Contribute to the assessment and selection of applications, solutions and services.
Understand the IT and Business strategy and translate into a one-year systems operating plan
- Proactively identify business impacts and direct the resolution.
- Plan and prioritise projects and workload to deliver to the operating plan.
- Provide resource and budget estimates as input into the ITS planning and budget process and in response to development request.
- Relevant 3 year tertiary or NQF aligned qualification.
- 5-8 years relevant experience across multiple areas of IT, preferably in systems management.
- Minimum 2 years people management.
|Job Category||Retail / Information Technology|