To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
Purpose of the Position
Systems analysts examine existing IT systems and write requirements for new ones. Systems analysts analyse how well software, hardware and the wider IT system fit the business needs of their employer or of a client. They liaise with other IT staff such as engineers to produce new systems and implementing new systems.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Develop, analyse, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
- Brainstorming new ways to add more functionality to systems
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or relevant field
- 4 – 6 years’ relevant work experience
- Working with information technologies and systems analysis
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
|Job Category||Information Technology|