To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
- Ensuring SLA metrics are met through support ticket triage, prioritization, appropriate escalation, and customer service.
- Setting Support KPIs and monitoring performance of the support function.
- Implementing, documenting, and maintaining support workflows and knowledgebase that serves the support team.
- Ensuring excellent customer support services through timely and professional communication that is underpinned by strong technical services.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis and appropriate remedial actions for critical/recurring support tickets, including feedback to Product Development Teams.
- Preparing technical support team performance reports.
- Client Invoicing, renewals, and or new solution request management
- 5+ years work experience required.
- 3+ years in technical customer support management using help desk software.
- Remote desktop support experience for proprietary applications that runs on Linux and/or Windows environments.
- Azure IoT Edge deployment and support experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in networking, database, and computer application systems.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proven people management skills.
- Engineering Degree (or Diploma with significant experience in team lead role).
- Experience in implementing ITIL based support workflows.
- Professional certifications such as Linux, Cisco, Unix and Azure will be preferred.
- Experience with Coding (Python scripting, XML and JSON configuration)
- Experience in both hardware and application support.
- Experience of working with, and setting up, JIRA service desk and Microsoft Teams.
|Job Category||IOT, IT, Mining|