To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below.
- Responsible for supporting both the Sales and Engineering Services functions through establishing a business case and technical feasibility for the Solutions of the Client.
- Engage with Operational Management (e.g. Production Managers), Senior Management (e.g. General Managers) and on occasion the C-suite of Mining customers to understanding client pain points and representing the value proposition of the client.
- Creation of repeatable templates and workflows that can be used in future solution definition and sales process.
- Providing critical market feedback to the product management team.
- Facilitate and make use of advanced data analytics, first principle minerals processing simulators, domain knowledge and packaged solution check lists to determine technical feasibility and quantified potential benefit of the client offerings. The Solution Consultant will guide opportunities through the internal process from
- Sales to,
- Solution Consulting to,
- Implementation and finally,
- Conformational post-Commissioning Benefit Studies to create Official References with the client in the form of technical write-ups and/or Technical Conference Papers.
- Engineering Degree (Background in Process Engineering and mining beneficial)
- Proficient in using appropriate software platforms for exploratory data analysis.
- 5 years+ Consultative Selling and Solution experience in Industrial Software (Automation, Advanced Control) applied in Minerals Processing.
- Experience in both technical and business proposal writing.
- Proficient in English, written and verbal communication skills, both client-facing and internal
- Domain knowledge and experience in Minerals Processing.
- Experience with the use of smart sensors is beneficial.
- Experience with project delivery in the mining industry.
- Experience in applying Advanced Analytics, Modelling and Advanced Process Control in the Minerals Processing industry.
|Job Category||IT, Mining|