To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
We require a seasoned Payroll Manager who has experience in the management of the payroll processing team in a payroll outsourcing service provider environment. To provide support and advice to different clients in different industries, multiple countries, multiple payroll platforms and ensure smooth running of the various payrolls. Preferably the candidate will be a registered Tax Practitioner.
The person in this role is in charge of handling the delivery of payroll functions that balance the necessary service levels to high level legislative compliance and clients.
He/she may also assist in automating the payroll process, improve payroll software and rectify any payroll issues.
- Relevant Degree in HR/Payroll/Finance or equal qualification
- Min 8 years’ experience
- Min 5 years within BPO industry
- Prior experience with executing and evaluation of internal controls targeted at minimizing operational risks.
- Unique working knowledge and at least nine years practical experience in a sizeable payroll department, five of which must have been spent in supervising a payroll outsourcing/shared service environment with a diverse client base and software solutions.
- Conversant with accounting, most especially, compensation accounting.
- Experience in configuration of payroll components for various payroll platforms.
- Payroll consulting background
- Experience in managing communication with payroll third parties (i.e., SARS, retirement benefit providers, etc)
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Multiple payroll-, finance- and HR system experience
- Working knowledge of Tax Administration Act, Labour Laws, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Data Privacy Laws, UIF Act, SDL Act etc as may be applicable in the payroll environment
|Job Category||Fintech – BPO|