To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below.
What is this position about?
The company’s current database infrastructure consists primarily of logically replicated PostgreSQL databases. You will be leading a team of database engineers and will be expected to leverage your experience in maintaining and managing databases to ensure our services are running as smooth as possible
You will be responsible for:
• Working and collaborating with a team of database administrators.
• Working and collaborating with a team of developers.
• Taking ownership of the databases you manage and maintain.
• Ensuring maximum efficiency, resiliency, redundancy and speed on our database infrastructure
• Applying your knowledge and experience to further educate the team and improve our database architecture or technologies.
5 or more years of experience with:
2 or more years of experience with:
Having experience with the following will definitely help:
We also look for a few behavioural competencies, namely:
• The ability to work within a team.
• The ability to lead and motivate others.
• Continuous self-improvement and learning
• Very good written and spoken communication skills
• Logical and process thinking
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||IT, Telecommunications|