To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly below.
My client in the electrical industry is looking for a Sales Support Analyst to join their team in Sandton.
APPLICANTS IN THE AREA WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE.
The main purposes of this role is to prepare and maintain all company Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Framework, Distributor and Consignment Contracts. Analyse and report on sales-related data in an ongoing effort to provide sales support to sales and management teams within the company.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Proposals, Contracts & Custom Prices:
- Responsible for the preparation of TCO proposals as per customer requirements on low voltage electric motors, variable speed drives and switchgear.
- Responsible for the preparation of cost calculations for products supplied in all contracts.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining accurate price lists / catalogues for contracts as per customer requirements.
- Receive and process awarded contracts ensuring coherence with the proposals submitted.
- Responsible for conducting commercial, technical and financial reviews of customer Request for proposals and contracts before submitting to legal department for legal review & management sign off.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with account managers to ensure all stakeholders are kept abreast with all relevant changes applied to the contracts.
- Prepare Contract Price Adjustments for the escalation of prices in a timely manner to ensure the company remains profitable with all contracts in place.
- Responsible for timeously initiating the renewal process for all contracts.
- Load new and existing contracts onto the sales support systems as per departmental ISO procedure.
- Responsible for all the duties and responsibilities mentioned above on company Global contracts, local end-user, Framework, and distributor contracts.
- Responsible for preparing, updating and recording custom price lists on electric motors, Variable Speed Drives and Switchgear to customer specification including provision of technical data to compliment these products.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Responsible for producing rebate calculations, rebate provision forecasting, spend data, and TCO dashboards for all contracts as and when required.
- Administration of CRM system and reports such as sales pipeline as per sales support requirements.
- Responsible for creating and doing standard and customized sales reports for management as and when required.
- Responsible for creating and doing monthly and quarterly reports for management as per business requirement.
- Conduct various market trends, matrices, competitive analyses and market research as per business requirement.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing sales forecasts and YE sales projections vs budgets.
- Provide sales support tools/analyses for sales/branch managers as per needs analyses.
- Maintain, update and administer customer portals
- Internal clients – Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Executives. This includes local and Global team members of the company Group.
- External clients – Contract buyers & managers
- Matric with English, Maths and Science
- N6/Diploma/B-tech in Electrical Engineering or Business Admin (Elec. Eng. will be advantageous).
- 3 – 5 years relevant working experience – Proposal / Contracts or / Sales Support environment
- MS Office applications – Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of Syspro ERP – QlikSense will be advantageous
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
- Verbal and written communication skills, including correct English usage, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Electrical Industry, Engineering|