To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below.
As a QA Engineer, you will form part of the teams that are responsible for the development, integration and maintenance of in-house developed applications, providing innovative tools to the end user, ensuring a seamless, intuitive hosting experience to our customers.
The ideal candidate will be adept at both manual and automated testing of web applications. You will be expected to develop, implement and maintain test plans for manual test scripts and automate these as part of our overall release and regression testing. You will need to work collaboratively with the development and quality assurance teams to triage problems, write bug reports, and perform validation. Following and adding to the existing test procedures, guidelines, standards and processes. You should be willing to learn and work on new technologies. You will play a big part in maturing our CI/CD processes.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Proven work experience in testing automation.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with using test management or bug management tools.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Be proficient in high-level language, preferably Java.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or scripting is a plus.
- Working knowledge of conceptual programming techniques/paradigms such as OOP and S.O.L.I.D principles.
- Basic understanding of data structures and how to make use of collections within the chosen language.
- BSc or BTech majoring in Computer Science is a plus.
- ISTQB Certification is a plus.
- Either of the above will be advantageous, however, your ability to demonstrate your in-depth understanding of the web technologies and sound software engineering practices will trump a formal qualification.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Selenium WebDriver/ Automation concepts.
- Maven and TestNG
- Java, C# or another object oriented programming languages
- HTML and CSS
- Jira or another similar issue tracking system
- JMeter, SoapUI, Postman or Insomnia
- IDEs such as Intellij, NetBeans Visual Studio
- Jenkins or another tool that facilitates continuous integration and continuous delivery.
|Job Category||Information Technology|