To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of relevant projects.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Manage the relationship with the client and all relevant stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to projects constraints based on financial analysis.
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
• Use and continually develop leadership skills.
• Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a project manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
• Proven working experience in project management.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II / Agile Project Management certification is advantageous.
• Proven track record of successful software engineering project delivery (on time, in budget) of moderate to large/complex projects (>R1 million).
|Job Category||IOT, IT, Mining|