To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below.
My client, a leading ISP, is looking for a Project Administrator to join their team in Parow for a 12 month contract.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Product Owner with project management duties by overseeing and performing administrative functions related to a key programme which aims to increase digitisation and automation throughout the organisation.
The successful individual will primarily be required to create, organise, maintain and update accurate project-related metrics, dashboards and reports. Other functions include scheduling and co-ordinating project meetings, workshops and agendas, writing and distributing minutes for project meetings and workshops, as well as maintaining issues / action point registries. The incumbent will be required to produce frequent project status reports and other information radiators with various stakeholders within the company. These radiators must show project status, risks with mitigating actions, as well as tracking against important delivery milestones. Independently co-ordinate selected key activities of large complex projects. In some instances, you will also be required to manage selected small projects on your own.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compile detailed project plans.
- Compile and distribute detailed information radiators.
- Take ownership of impediments and initiate appropriate corrective actions where required.
- Co-ordinate meetings, minutes and workshop agendas.
- Present status updates to various stakeholders on the progress of project delivery.
- Manage scope changes, adjust delivery plans accordingly and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage technical relationships with external partners and (their) 3rd party deliverables.
- Propose new and improved processes when required.
- Set clear goals for the development team to achieve.
- Co-ordinate software development team members and assign tasks and milestones to individuals and groups.
- Assist with project management for selected project activities.
- Facilitate project closure activities (such as post-mortems, retrospectives and lessons learnt) for continuous improvements for projects.
- Tertiary education
- Minimum of 5 years project administration/project management experience.
- Diploma in Project Management or similar qualification required.
- PMP, PRINCE2 or similar (Agile) accreditation highly advantageous
- Experience in agile software development, especially in the Agile Scrum Master role.
- Experience in working with technology or software-based products.
- Proven track record of being intimately involved in the management of successful software projects.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ease with performing administrative functions with high level complex IT projects.
- Ability to work in a hybrid software project management environment (structured waterfall for high-level governance, with agile for implementation and delivery)
- High-energy demeanour
- Highly structured mindset
- Deadline driven
- Great facilitation skills.
- Excellent organisational, planning and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple teams (both virtual and dedicated resources)
- Proven leadership ability
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks as delegated
- Team-player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable and receptive with change.
- Enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||ISP / Telecoms|