Cape Town, Western Cape
Posted 1 year ago
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner to play an influential role in the competitive evolution of Web Hosting portfolio.
You will be part of a scrum team/s where you will represent our customers’ needs and be responsible for managing and prioritising your backlog of product requirements.
What you’ll do
- Use your product skills, industry knowledge, and competitive research to conduct in-depth discovery to understand and break down the product vision into sequenced features and stories for product development.
- You will work with a large group of stakeholders including platform and software engineering, UX, QA, customer communications, marketing, customer service, and legal.
- Participate in all relevant team meetings and ceremonies to support the execution of your team’s prioritised features.
- Understand customers’ pain points and ensure new features and enhancements drive value for our customers.
- Ensure new features are implemented and measure that the desired customer value is met.
- Be an involved member of the product team and contribute to continuous improvement of our way of work
- Assist in defining priorities according to business value, complexity, and expectations
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Expertly manage the components of the product delivery cycle, from MVP slicing and user stories to testing and delivery.
- Manage your own and the team’s availability – given stakeholders across the globe, we sometimes need to join/host meetings outside typical office hours.
Who you are
- critical thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in the pursuit of a mission.
- have a curious mind with a logical and structured approach to problem-solving and always strive for simplicity.
- have excellent leadership and relationship-building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, engaging with your audience on a personal level.
- You are good at sorting out ambiguity.
- You have a proven track record of 3 – 5 years in developing products, preferably using agile development methodologies.
- You have a good understanding of the software development cycle.
- You are structured and give close attention to details.
- You are persistent and rational in that you put facts above speculation.
Domain knowledge of popular open-source content management and related business process systems.
Experience in Domain Driven Design would be an advantage.
|Job Category||Infomration Technology and Communication, IT, Technology|