To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below.
Our client is a diverse industry leader within the Energy and Renewable industry sector. They have a national and international footprint and specialize within Energy Solutions that takes care of your electricity needs, efficiency, upgrades through state of the art systems, products and equipment.
- Manage imports and exports
- Handle all aspects with clearing agents
- Ensure that stock levels within warehouse are sufficient based on needs and requirements
- Ensure that relevant forecasting is done and available for sales and other relevant departments.
- Work closely with Sales, marketing and business development teams with regards to fast moving products and slow moving products.
- Able to protect cashflow.
- Experience within international imports and buying of stock and products.
- International experience Europe and Middle East with regards to buying, negotiating, Forex implications and fluctuations.
- Ensure that all contracts and agreements are in place and relevant to company, products, suppliers.
Qualification and Experience
- Min 5 year as a Procurement Manager
- Supply Chain, Procurement or Financial qualification a must.
- Import and Export experience
- International Buying and procurement experience
- Pastel Partner or relevant
- Local distribution experience.
|Job Category||Energy and Renewable Energy Solutions|