Cape Town, Western Cape
Posted 7 months ago
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below.
Change Impact Management:
- Leverages the OCM Group framework, methodology, and practices, leverages and aligns relevant strategies and operational outputs, and leads change management activities within the project context.
- Assesses the change impact and completes the relevant change management assessments.
- Creates a project-specific change management strategy, based on the scope, mandate, goals, and context of the project and respective inputs derived from the respective change assessment tools and techniques.
- Identifies, analyses, and prepares risk mitigation tactics.
- Creates actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communication plan, sponsor road map, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Integrates change management activities into the project plan.
- Defines key change success metrics and continuously links status check-ins and progress to performance (as established and measured against these metrics – as relevant at various stages of the project.
- Effectively identifies all direct and indirect project stakeholders.
- Defines stakeholders and creates specific stakeholder strategies where relevant within the project context.
- Supports communication and training efforts as defined within the project activities – consults with, and coaches project teams on relevant change topics – works with other functional experts to build content and position visual representations to enhance communications, change readiness and adoption.
- Supports and engages senior leaders, provides coaching to managers and supervisors builds capacity to ensure change readiness and adoption.
- Acquires strong leadership support for the change and positions their role within the change context – to drive change and build ambassadors from within the group of impacted stakeholders.
Collaborative People Solutions and Services:
- Identifies functional areas of expertise within the People team and proactively mobilises support and alignment of approaches, solutions, options and alternatives.
- Facilitates efforts with other functional expertise within the People Solutions and Services team – engages and includes selected functional representatives as stakeholders.
- Builds change ambassadors as relevant.
- Evaluates and ensures user readiness – devises additional inputs as required to reach acceptable user readiness capacity prior to embarking on changes.
- Manages stakeholders while tracking and reporting issues – gets to the bottom of pockets of resistance and introduces additional steps in the process or communication etc. to ensure successful long term outcomes.
- Defines and measures success metrics, and monitor change progress.
- Degree in Human Resources, Organisational Development or equivalent – (preferred).
- Change Management certification, Prosci certified (ADKAR model) or similar – (highly advantageous).
- 4+ years in a change management or equivalent role, managing change with large- or medium-scale organisational change efforts within a project context within Group orientated OCM frameworks, policies, procedures, and guidelines – (essential).
- Experience within the FMCG, retail sector, or similar – (preferred).
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.