To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly below.
Our Client in the Fruit Exports industry is seeking a Logistics Coordinator to form part of their team.
– Monitor packing and instakes of stock between packhouse and depot
– Check stock against protocol
– Make vessel bookings with Shipping Lines
– Ensure correct handling of export documentation
– Allocate stock to vessels and arrange, communicate and monitor loading for fruit with third parties: PPECB, C&F, DAFF, Hauliers, Depots etc.
– Processing and linking of MT/ PO files in QX for all allocated clients
– Manage reverse logistics
– Gather and capture all information relating to CBS hits/ EU Export protocol for allocated clients
– Sending SI to C&F, Final mates to C&F
– Port & vessel codes in QX
– Season & weekly volume forecast
– Cost management
– Draw allocated summaries and reports for weekly operations meeting for analysis
– Expedite & move, Book and allocate cargo
– B. Comm Logistics/ Supply Chain Management or related qualification
– Knowledge of exports
– Experience with perishables (Citrus/ Fruit related)
Please note that only candidates with relevant qualifications / experience to apply.
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Fruit Exports|