To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below
System administrators typically install, upgrade and monitor software and hardware They usually maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, web-servers, email, PCs, local and wide area networking both hardware and software and mid-range server hardware.
- Installation and maintenance of all Linux systems within a Linux environment.
- Producing documentation on operational, system and user procedures & guidelines.
- Building, configuration and troubleshooting of server.
- Maintaining maximum availability of supported services for VO application
- Monitoring the processes and availability of Linux server and VO application
- Ensuring that support calls are logged and handled effectively and efficiently.
- Installation and Configuration of the following Application Server Products
- Oracle Glassfish
- Oracle Weblogic
- Installation and Configuration of Apache Web Server
- Monitoring of Queues and Web service.
- A+ Certified
- N+ Certified
- 3 years software management, installation, administration & compatibility.
- Possessing a proven ability to assist with the day-to-day running of server processes and performance of Linux and Windows systems.
- Knowledge of monitoring and controlling user management within guidelines to ensure compliance and report on possible improvement
|Job Category||Information Technology|