To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
Purpose of the Position
With technology playing an increasingly important role in the development and success of modern businesses, it’s critical that IT teams are highly skilled and capable. Qualities such as accountability, crisis management and an ability to prioritise are essential to great IT Managers.
An operations manager is key part of a management team. They also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Management of the ICT department and the Operations department.
- Management & Monitoring of infrastructure, internal applications and hosted customer solutions.
- Management of all IT service providers.
- Implementation and enforcement of IT policies (ISAE3402)
- Primary Server and Network Administrator
- Ensuring uptime of hosted environment at Internet Solutions
- Network and Infrastructure Design
- IT security
- Software and Hardware procurement
- General IT governance
- Bachelors degree in IT / Masters degree in IT, or Computer Science
- Management certificate or diploma
- 10 years’ relevant work experience
- Combination of soft and technical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good motivational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs
- Budget Management
|Job Category||Information Technology|