To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below
Key areas of responsibility
For this job, the most critical areas of responsibility (Key Performance Areas – KPA’s) are:
1. Strategic Management
2. Programme to Project Management
3. Project Administration
4. Client Engagement and communication
5. Technical Sales
6. People management
7. Finance and Budgeting
Job activities/ tasks
- Contributing to business strategy and growth plans within the Clients and Projects Unit with regards to the implementation and development of the clients platform for new and existing clients
- Working with fellow members of management to collectively implement business objectives
- Programme to Project Management
- Provide strong project management, managing the development and implementation of the clients platform
Project Roll-out and implementation
- Manage and drive weekly project meetings.
- Manage and drive reporting cycles for each project..
- Develop a change management plan for the client to ensure successful product implementation and manage accordingly.
- Manage and oversee a project management dashboard and oversee the update of key progress items relating to each project (budgeting, risks, changes to scope, delivery dates, resourcing, etc.)
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Sign off on project close-out reports.
Client Engagement & Communication
- Manage and oversee comprehensive project documentation for client’s reporting purposes.
- Manage and oversee the project execution communication for clients.
- Manage the client engagement process, including technical scoping, technical workshops, scoping documents, scope approvals, and implement a formal change control process for scope creep.
- Offer continuous improvement by assessing customer issues and determining root causes and future prevention plans
- Assist the professional services team to sell the technical aspects of the clients solution.
- Dealing directly with clients, estimating costs, estimating effort and commitment to dates.
- Conduct technical compliance meetings and engage with clients on enterprise level technical discussions.
- Manage and engage with key stakeholders within the project team (of the client) to ensure effective integration of activities.
- Driving effective performance management
- Ensuring the sourcing and retention of unit critical skills
- Driving improvements in unit culture and staff satisfaction
- Minimizing labor relations risk
Finance & Budgeting
- Developing an annual budget for the Client and Projects unit
- Ensuring unit adherence to budget parameters
Minimum qualifications & experience
- General BCom / Business Management Qualification
- Project Management courses
- 3-5 years’ experience in a business project management environment
- Technical project management experience
- Involvement in technical / development environment
|Job Category||Information Technology|