Permanent | BEE
Cape Town, Western Cape
Posted 2 years ago
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below
Our client is looking for a Full-stack Developer to develop, maintain and fix code in line with the web-based telehealth application for our telehealth user-base located in the USA & Southern Africa.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Implementing of new features and improvements in the application.
- Writing unit and system tests for code.
- Fix bugs found in the application.
- Proper code version control and code reviewing co-workers’ work.
- Help design and plan implementation of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Keep software documentation up to date.
- Deployment and management of live production and test instances.
- Research and learn about technologies/libraries as required.
- Keep software dependencies up to date and upgrading systems/libraries where necessary.
- Communicate and meet with existing and new clients.
- Minimum 5 experience in software development.
- Proficient programming in Python.
- Experience with Django REST framework and ORM would be
- of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with test automation and knowledge testing methodologies.
- Experience with version control, specifically Git.
- Experience with Linux.
- Knowledge of software development processes (Agile/Kanban).
- Experience with cloud hosting platforms (AWS/Azure) beneficial.
- Knowledge of development of software as a medical device beneficial (FDA, SAHPRA)
|Job Category||Technology / IT / Mining|