To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly below.
My client it the engineering industry is looking for Electrical Site Supervisors to join their team in Sweden.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Site Manager in the organisation and co-ordination of site-based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of Electrical Engineering trade professionals on sites in Northern Europe. The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- Develop teams
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and co-ordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Strong client focus
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.