To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly below.
My client in the engineering/construction industry is looking for FOUR Electrical Foremen/Chargehands to join their team in West Dublin.
The role of the Electrical Site Supervisor is to support the Site Manager in the organization and co-ordination of site-based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of Electrical Engineering trade professionals on a site in West Dublin. The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- Develop teams
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and co-ordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Strong client focus
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action-orientated
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results orientated with the resilience to work under pressure
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Construction, Engineering|