Cape Town, Western Cape
Posted 1 year ago
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below.
Web/UI Developer (Angular 7+ / TypeScript)
Designing, Developing and Maintaining all the company’s customer facing (and internal) websites, according to business/internal stakeholders’ requirements. These websites must be visually appealing, easy to use and horizontally scalable.
Proficiency in TypeScript, HTML, CSS, and web services is essential to succeeding in this role.
- Develop websites/applications utilising Angular, HTML5 and CSS3
- Consistently create well-designed and thoroughly tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design.
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services.
- Develop or validate unit-testing, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
- BSC Degree / Diploma Computer Science OR
- Angular 7+ Certification
- +5 years Front-end / web development experience
- +2 years Angular TypeScript
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser responsive/compatible code
- Additional frameworks/languages would be beneficial – NodeJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, J2EE
- Understanding/ having worked within MVC patterns and practices
- Experience with REST/SOAP web services and Swagger
- Object Orientated Design
- Worked within an Agile / SCRUM SDLC
- Understanding of Linux OS and associated web server technologies (Apache)
- MySQL / Progress / Mongo
- Source code management (GitHub)
- Angular 7+
- ICT / Telecommunications experience advantageous
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.