To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below
My client in the transformers industry is looking for a Contracts Engineer to join their team in Wadeville.
The main purpose of this position is to oversee and manage project orders from inception until delivery. This includes assisting with relevant commissioning related issues, as well as commercial issues such as invoicing and collection of outstanding funds.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee and manage project orders from inception up until delivery.
- Customer Liaison, ensuring satisfaction.
- Management of NEC and other industry related contracts.
- Micro-manage transport and installation until handover.
- SHE Assessments.
- Compile progress reports for financial contractual status of projects.
- Conduct site inspections required as part of the project process and gather all necessary information needed to comply with client’s specification & installation of goods.
- Receive and process customer orders in line with the customer’s technical requirements.
- Execute technical orders.
- Liaise with the engineering department of the company’s various supplier organisations to streamline engineering processes.
- Follow-up on contract orders and keep the customer up-to-date with regards to progress / deliveries.
- Ensure timely issuing of Data Book / Packs for relevant projects.
- Facilitate and assist with project related debtor issues.
- Co-ordinate and attend witness testing of project transformer orders.
- Continuously improve internal systems & procedures.
- Monitor engineering developments & assist with project schedules.
- N3 Certification
- Position-related experience
- Understanding of the operation and design of a Transformer.
- Project Management experience.
- Computer literacy -good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook).
- Experience and knowledge of the NEC Contract and objectives.
- A code 8 driver’s license
- Comply with all ISO standards and requirements and submit the necessary documentation.
- Predominantly office based. Out of office periodically from time to time with travel between Heidelberg & Wadeville depending on project requirements.
- Travel locally and abroad for projects.
|Job Category||Electrical Transformers industry, Engineering|