To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below.
My client, a leading engineering consulting firm, is looking for Construction Managers to join their team in Secunda for an LDC (3-6 months).
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for the management of the construction portion of the project, and will report to the Project Manager.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Co-ordination of construction activities, as well as management of the construction team and sub-contractors
· Formulation of construction method statement
· Develop and implement objectives and responsibilities of the construction team members
· Ensure compliance to OHS Act and construction regulations
· Develop safe working procedures
· Perform risk assessment/risk management
· Facilitate constructability review and give input to engineering
· Manage and ensure compliance to quality requirements during fabrication and construction
· Ensure construction progress is effectively monitored or measured, and reported
· Ensure contractors and sub-contractors submit daily diary reports
· Assist with handover for completion of construction, punch lists and rectification of defects in co-operation with the client, and ensure compliance
· Tertiary construction management, or relevant engineering, qualification
· Minimum of 5 years’ construction experience
· Candidates with a recognised trade and at least 10 years’ relevant experience in the petrochemical industry will also be considered
· SACPCMP registration as a Construction Manager will be an advantage
· Supervisory Management Diploma will be an advantage
· Must be conversant with reading and interpreting of piping ISO’s, P&ID’s, MFD’s and associated mechanical GA drawings
· Good understanding of QCP’s, welding and quality procedures
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Engineering Consultants|