To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly at the link below
The Community Liaison Officer will include face to face meetings with residents, companies, body corporates councillors and relevant stakeholders within the area. The role will entail appointment setting with residents/owners of properties ensuring they have a clear understanding of the network initiative and how they will be contributing towards the community.
- SMME Appointments with Council
- Resolving resident/community queries and conflict
- Business forum engagements and communication
- Attend all Council meetings and introductions.
- High level of problem-solving skills and Liaison skill
- Local labour appointments, Stockyard establishments and assist with general site establishments.
- To keep the communities informed on the progress of the project; liaise between the Municipality, communities and the contractor report weekly and monthly to the Contractor, Municipality and the community structures with respect to achievement of socio-economic development targets
- MS Office suite including, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills
- Risk management: experienced in identification, assessment and management of project risks
- Delivering results: ability to plan and organise self and work in order to achieve objectives, targets and timelines
- Able to do stand-up presentations
- A least 3 years prior experience as a CLO
- Proven track record of council engagements and meeting
- Understanding of wayleaves and wayleave processes
- Attending Service provider meetings
- Liaising with residents, body corporates, councillors and multiple business forums and SMME’s
- Training, incl. coaching, workshops, seminars, brainstorming