Permanent | BEE
Durban, Kwazulu Natal
Posted 2 months ago
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below.
Our client in the heavy commercial vehicle industry is looking for a Branch Supervisor to join their team in Durban.
Applicants must have branch management experience (including workshop, internal parts sales and inventory) within the heavy commercial vehicle/trailer industry.
The purpose of the role is to manage customer support and service and assume overall responsibility for the success of the branch, including budgets and revenue targets as assigned.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Management of all the DAF retail branch activities (inventory, parts sales, workshop and customer satisfaction)
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Report on non-compliances and implement remedial actions.
- Implementation of policies and procedures.
- Jointly develop and train branch staff for future growth.
- Ensure profitability with monthly targets are achieved.
- Compile monthly branch reports and forecasts.
- Ensure compliance to strategic plans.
- Financial targets are achieved
- Achievement of regional sales targets
- Implementation of effective control measures
- Compliance to minimum CSI targets set for divisions on sales, workshop and parts.
- Babcock Health, Safety, Environment and Quality targets are achieved and enforced.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Commercial degree/Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience
- Transport, workshop, sales and marketing skills
- Branch management experience (including workshop, internal parts sales and inventory) within the heavy commercial vehicle/trailer industry.
- Knowledge of the heavy transport market.
Please note that if you have not received a response to your submission within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.