To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
My client in the ISP and Telecommunications industry is looking for an Associate Product Manager (VAS and New Revenue) to join their team in Parow, Cape Town.
Reporting to the Product Manager (VAS & New Revenue), the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the management and support of products and services within the portfolio.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Research product market gaps and analyse industry trends
- Develop new product features and enhancements to improve customer experience
- Collect product data, monitor user experiences, and interpret consumer feedback
- Perform product quality control checks and develop solutions to product defects if any
- Manage and resolve escalated customer queries and issues related to the product portfolio
- Manage hardware inventory levels, forecasts and supplier co-ordination
- Develop Go-to-Market promotions and plans
- Conduct product awareness and training
- Develop product collateral and sales material for internal and customer use
- Launch products and develop product strategies aligned with business goals
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports on product performance and projects statuses
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on product solutions
- Participate in the creation and launch of new products
- Liaise with marketing teams for proper product positioning and promotions
- Provide competitor analysis and insights
- Contribute to product marketing strategies
- Degree/Diploma in commercial or technical field.
- Knowledge of internet service provider products and services.
- Experience in a sales and marketing environment advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a product management, ISP or telecommunications industry
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Show an aptitude for problem analysis and resolution
- Show pro-active initiative and strategic thinking
- Project Management and co-ordination abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Time management skills
- Confident and resilient
- People oriented
- Attention to detail
|Job Category||ISP / Telecoms|