To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
My client in the ISP and telecommunications industry is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join their team in Parow, Cape Town.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the support of company products and services within the connectivity portfolio.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist the Product Manager in being an advocate company Connectivity products and services undergoing extension or redevelopment.
- Document product business rules.
- Collect product data, monitor user experiences, and interpret consumer feedback.
- Formulate and maintain escalation procedures with suppliers/partners.
- Monitor and report on escalations with suppliers/partners.
- Assist with customer communications and effective feedback channels.
- Manage and resolve internal queries and issues related to the product portfolio.
- Manage hardware inventory levels, forecasts, supplier co-ordination.
- Manage the relationship with the logistics partner.
- Develop product collateral for internal staff and suppliers/partners. Work with marketing, when necessary, on customer journey and communication.
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on product solutions.
- Document existing, upcoming, and new products and services reference material.
- Competitor analysis.
- Rollout pricing changes to relevant parts of the business.
- Liaise with third parties to ensure that products and services are able to be fulfilled and supported efficiently
- Knowledge of internet service provider products and services.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Degree in IT or commerce preferable
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a telecommunications industry.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently. Time management skills essential
- Show an aptitude for problem analysis and resolution.
- Commercial and mathematical skills essential
- Show pro-active initiative and strategic thinking.
- Presentation skills.
- Confident and resilient.
- People oriented.
- Attention to detail.
|Job Category||ISP / Telecoms|