To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below.
Assistant Project Manager/Site Supervisor role:
The Assistant Project Manager/ Site Supervisor is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and standards. Managing and reporting on project resources, reporting to the project Stakeholders and Management. Ensuring quality control is executed to standards throughout project life cycles.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members. Influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. Take corrective action (if required).
- Effectively communicate department expectations to team members and contractors in a timely and clear fashion
- Manage teams and delegate tasks.
- Identify and manage department dependencies.
- Proactively manage changes in the department scope, ensure that any change to the scope is documented and approved
- Identify potential crises, devise contingency plans
- Effectively allocate available resources and determine if additional resources will be required
- Develop tools and best practices for improved department management
- MS Office suite including MS Projects, Visio and advanced Excel skills
- Project & programme management: able to manage complex projects including concurrent projects
- Risk management: experienced in identification, assessment and management of project risks
- Delivering results: ability to plan and organise self and work in order to achieve objectives, targets and timelines
- Capable of supervising staff in project management environment.
- Capable of training, supervising and managing staff in project management environment.
- Project Management certification or at least 3 years’ experience in the telecommunications, fibre field