To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
To partner with the IT Manager and the application teams to ensure the delivery of quality systems solutions that impact within a contained environment in order to satisfy business requirements in line with business strategy.
Provides input into ITS strategy and relevant systems strategy
- Collaborates with the IT manager and ensures input into the one year operating plan and projects priority plan in line with ITS strategy and relevant business requirements
- Provides input into systems related Risk Management Strategies and risk mitigation
Delivers quality systems solutions that meet the business
- Provide input and guidance to the IT manager and the application teams to ensure identification and delivery of system solutions
Keeps up to date with best practice and the latest developments
- Proactively update ITS and the business where relevant
- Proactively identify and recommend opportunities for delivering new and improving existing solutions to meet the business requirements
Ensures that solutions adhere to WW architectural, technical standards and principles
- Provides application teams with architectural and technical thought leadership
- 3 year IT qualification
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Strong documentation skills & a detail orientated acumen.
- Experience working in an agile environment with peers and business counterparts
- Knowledge of IT Retail Systems
- Relevant deep application content knowledge
- Relevant technical and architectural knowledge
- Project management skills
- Relevant business knowledge
- Administer application and provide technical expertise/documentation in development lifecycle and execution of Store Inventory Management Systems.
- Ensure that applications are maintained and remain fit for purpose
- Strong relevant problem solving skills
- Collaborating with Business, Systems Analysts, Developers, Project Leads and IT team to ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Solid Experience and understanding of SQL
- Risk assessment and risk management skills
- Assist with system checks and quality assurance.
- Have effective coaching and mentoring skills of junior team members
- Strong leadership & collaborating skills
- Ability to perform Standby
- Solid Understanding of ITIL Principles
|Job Category||IT, Retail|