To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the link below
One of our key clients is looking for an Agile Project Manager who can guide their development team to ensure quality software is delivered on time and within budget by managing flows of work and information between users, product manager and owner, and engineers.
This includes the establishment of a central hub of information on product development progress, milestones and deliverables.
The Agile Project Manager is the team role responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that the team agreed they would use.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Resolve team impediments to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile in the organization.
- Establish an environment where the team can be effective. As part of this, manage information flows between product manager, product owner, key users, and development team.
- Monitor sprint metrics, streamline development processes.
- Agile SDLC processes design input, implementation, and execution.
- Act as single point of contact to provide up to date status updates & information on progress on any develop & sprints at any point to internal & external stakeholders.
- Establish a central hub of information on product development progress, milestones, and deliverables
- Backlog understanding, grooming, management, working with Product Owners and Product Managers to ensure that products have roadmaps, feature roadmaps and healthy backlogs.
- Investigate, recommend, and implement software process reporting for improved QA
- Facilitate and support all SDLC events: Sprint Planning, Daily ceremonies, Sprint Review, and Sprint
- Project Management Qualification and Certification (additional Agile related certification would be beneficial)
- At least 4 years of Product/Project Development experience, or 3 years if on an Agile Team.
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks and methods (i.e., Scrum, Kanban)
- Adept at story refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Models.
- In-depth knowledge of Traditional Project Management principles and practices
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Excellent working knowledge of Agile Project Management tools (Jira and ADO) and Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel, MS Projects
- Outstanding communication skills (able to do facilitation, negotiation, and coaching)
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation technique
|Job Category||Infomration Technology and Communication, Information Technology|